Performance chips

ask cotjones about his special connection to an Italian company that makes super chips, 150 hp + on a gasoline engine
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ebay non brand-name 20 dollar chips are JUNK. Don't know if you've read up on them but just so you know brand name chips by reputable companies go for a couple hundred bucks and up and the cheap ones will only get you 15-20 hp MAX out of gas motors and maybe a couple extra mpg. That's usually with bigger motors that already make decent horsewower to begin with. It's usually less in smaller engined vehicles with no other modifications. Even with the good ones results vary and some vehicles have been known to override the aftermarket chip program and default back to stock. You can start to see 30-40 hp or more and 2-3 mile per gallon gains with PROGRAMMERS, which start at around 4-500 dollars for most applications and almost always can only reach their full potential with at least basic airflow modifications. You ain't gettin 30 hp and 4 mpg for 20 bucks. You ain't getting 5 hp and 1 mpg for 20 bucks. At BEST it will do absolutely nothing but it could also screw up your car. If you do you've found a breakthrough that every other performance enthusiast in the world would LOVE to know about.

My favorite part:

Please Read!!

Beware of sellers making claims of OUTRAGEOUS Horsepower and Gas Mileage gains. We tell you the facts of what our products deliver, and refuse to lure customers in with false advertising. We make a high quailty product at an affordable price, and back it with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. So remember, when purchasing a Performance Chip, Fuel-MaXXPerformance is the place, we thank you!

Good to know they wanna make sure nobody gets taken by those OTHER liars out there.

Ebay ones ****! i bought them previously but they don't tell you that its a 25 cent resistor that plugs into your intake temperature sensor. I would be curious also about a chip, my car is a gutless wonder.

how is a chip going to make your engine last longer? 90% of that has got to do with the owners maintenance and how well they take care of their engine on their own.

Ebay ones ****! i bought them previously but they don't tell you that its a 25 cent resistor that plugs into your intake temperature sensor. I would be curious also about a chip, my car is a gutless wonder.
you would need a reflash for an '05 honda, as far as I know, If it works like most obdII cars you need to contact a programming company and swap PCMs, or find a local tuner that can do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.