Server performance update

Participant count
  • Participant list
A performance update and small tweaks were performed yesterday. As a result, pages and navigation should load faster with less lag. If you do notice any errors or loading issues, please post them here.
When selecting a thread from the main page, the site would take me to a second page with similar threads which I had to scroll to select the thread again. I have also had posting response issues for over a month now. Hope this fixes that.

When selecting a thread from the main page, the site would take me to a second page with similar threads which I had to scroll to select the thread again. I have also had posting response issues for over a month now. Hope this fixes that.
If you have any forum functionality issues, always post them in this forum so I can look in to it. Did the issues go away since the update?

Can you explain more how it randomly goes to the similar threads page? Not familiar with this happening.
Just now, I selected this thread and was directed to this page ---->
Screenshot_20231020-124416.png

Where did you click the link from? If you click around the actual thread link in the homepage forum list, it will take you to the main thread list page you showed above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...