peal and seal makes me cry

i bought mine online =)

go to the MFM website , and email them asking for a sample pack (seen here ) and bring it to your local DIY store, and ask them if they can start carrying it. my local home depot said "we are constantly looking out for new products, if its around and its a good product, we should pick it up someday"

so im planning on going there and showing it to them personally.

but i got mine online at RWC Co Inc

just drop that menu down until you find PEEL AND SEAL, and then put how big of a roll you want, took a little over a week for it to get to 13090 (central NY).

but it works.

that should help you.

cause i cant find ANY! home depot doesnt have any lowes doesnt have any ace doesnt either where else ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blow_up.gif.f2a780e8b12ae09e264cb01720b8dca2.gif
Are you in OKC? I bought mine from lowes in edmond. home depot has something like it called quickfix.

lowes in edmond across form the mall? my freind lives there i might just send him after it. thanks did the have the 12"x33' roll

lowes in edmond across form the mall? my freind lives there i might just send him after it. thanks did the have the 12"x33' roll
the one across UCO (or OCU, always mixed up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif ). I bought the 6"x25', can't remember if they have other size.

Home Depot here near Philly (I checked 3 different ones) don't sell it...they sell quick flash and a nother product similar in properties. I finally found a Lowes in the area and they had some of the smaller rolls. 6-8 inches or so wide.

i used to sell 100sq. ft. rolls for someone for about $80. if you still can't find any, let me know i could probably get you a roll.

Home Depot here near Philly (I checked 3 different ones) don't sell it...they sell quick flash and a nother product similar in properties. I finally found a Lowes in the area and they had some of the smaller rolls. 6-8 inches or so wide.
Would that happen to be the Langhorne Lowes ?

why not just buy some online from the site i posted if you cant get any =\
thats what im wondering....the prices seem to be the same with shipping if not better.. I'm glad someone found it on that site because i cant find any in northern cali.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.