PD1 aka Panty Dropper

Is the Remote out just a through and through from the remote in? (With a switch in-between) Or does it have its own relay for multiple amp support?

Is the Remote out just a through and through from the remote in? (With a switch in-between) Or does it have its own relay for multiple amp support?

No relay included. A relay would definitely be suggested for multiple sources (amp, line driver, eq)

No relay included. A relay would definitely be suggested for multiple sources (amp, line driver, eq)
I would suggest a small relay, then it would be a perfect addition to any system imo. Still looks great, i'm interested.

Clipping light, relay and multiple amp options have been thought of and considered but not for this introductory knob.

Ours will be 18v capable as well (where as the CT one was 15.9v capable then read "High")

CandeShop.
Still lying and deceiving customers to sell product

Dude said these weren't bought from Paul Kim yet...

Is this Carl Anderson btw?
The Pd1 and what Paul Kim was selling are 2 different items. If you weren't able to read and comprehend that.

Paul Kim is selling the ct branded ones that have limitations that the pd1 would never have. Such as voltage (15.9v Max). The pd1 wouldn't have the same look. Only issue with production is that Mr Kim refuses to produce any products until he sells all the CT branded products. That's an issue for many American companies as Coleman filed for trademark after finding out that M&Tech was going to liquidate inventory after non-payment. Coleman is now having Edward T. White of LeClair & Ryan (law firm in Michigan) send out cease and desist letters citing trademark infringement.

has anybody received theirs yet???
Everyone that ordered received theirs. Only had 2-3 issues that were handled (or customer never responded).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.