Parrot double mic on a JVC KD-R821BT, possible?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Finnie

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question, but here it goes: I want to replace my standard mic ( doesn't work anymore ) with a double mic that parrot usses on some of there handsfree kits. Does anybody knows if this is going to work? The sound quality should be much better with this microphone if it should work on the JVC KD-R821BT. I'm a newbee and couldn't find the answer online ( Google etc )

I would be happy to hear a definitive answer, so I can go ahead and buy this mic. ( or not ).

thanks in advance!

Finnie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try to remove power to the unit and it may reset back to standard setting after placing power back to it. Pull the fuse in the Fuse panel...
I'm taking them off the midrange pods as they aren't needed. I have a set for the tweeters that are much more important but not installed in the...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...

About this thread

Finnie

Finnie
Amsterdam, NL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Finnie