Votes: 2 33.3%
  • method 3

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SEBASTO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
yo ....

just to know which parallel wiring method do u prefer .... are there any weaknesses

in any of this ...

They are all about the same, the only difference is either separating each leads of the same polarity until they reach the amp or connecting them both together for each polarity and running that single wire for each one. Either will work just make sure that if you connect both together then run a single wire, make sure that single wire is capable of carrying the wattage you will apply and then some.

so if i own a subwoofer that does not have spring loaded coils then i could do just like picture 2 and still get 1ohm off a dual 2ohm subwoofer? (connect both negatives and both pos. then run one wire from each to the amp?) please pm answer if you dont mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...