papito = scammer

BAM!
retards.jpg

Exactly! OP, you know the sub i sold you was the newest gen BTL right? It has the "UFO" motor which you may be confusing with a Q motor since there simular. I think the OP here just may not know what a UFO btl motor looks like, and is confused.
Idk when the new btl subs came out, but the UFO btl is deff bot the newest.

I got it from Eric (aka "epayne"). He had it in a 4th order in his Taurus.

And to the other guys, i totally forgot about the new line up I've been out of the game for a while (still into audio just not really buying / selling / upgrading as much)

If you got it from Eric than it's definitely a ufo btl, fully loaded. I built his first box for that sub. I remember hearing it in your car as well right after you bought it from him.

Thank you for vouching dave, that is the exact sub were talking about.

OP, your probly confused with the motor style, not all BTL's use a tripple slug motor, the UFO's do look simular to the Q. The way to tell is about the size though, feel free to weigh it out and post it on here OP, or take pics supporting your claim....That BTL should weigh around 60-70 lb, a Q will literally weigh half that.

Pictures of the subwoofer and motor? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/noevil.gif.0723d47b61c306c6d554fb6555014096.gif
this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

i was reading thinkin "did he not ask for pics of the sub?"....maybe he will admit his mistake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slammedincouch

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slammedincouch
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies