papito = scammer

slammedincouch
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Buffalo, NY
Long story short, I purchased a btl he sold on here a while ago (December). HORRIBLE packaging job when he shipped it. Glued a motor boot to the sub, which I did not realize until today

Just noticed something was not right, as this has been sitting in a box for a while. Decided to take it out of the box, only to find out that something didn't look right. Cut motor boot off only to find a Fi Q motor.

The guy isn't on these forums too often, but if he is, Do not buy from him. i am now seeing he has done this on another forum since I purchased the sub from him.

My fault for not inspecting the sub when he originally sent it, which I can accept, but won't allow him to do the same in the future

****, tough lesson to learn. Ive always thought he was kinda on the shady side, he frequents Florida spl forum.

somebody needs to get fcking gangta with this fool!!!!

gangsta+1.JPG

Wow holy **** just saw this now..... (havent logged on in ages)

First of all, its NOT a Fi Q motor, this thing weighed like 70lb and looked JUST like a BTL motor. I was told very clearly by a respected competitor in FL (the guy I originally bought it from) that it was a BTL that was even better then a loaded one with exteneded xmax and stuff. You can take it up with the original owner if you want, but I was told it was a BTL by MULTIPLE people. Many locals who know this stuff very well had heard the sub and seen it, no one said it soudned like a Q or something....if there WAS something wrong with it, it would have been spotted instantly by a more expeirienced user, or blown since the Q is rated at 1k and I ran well over 2k on the sub DAILY, for a good 6 months.....this sub didnt even stutter unless Q's can now take over double there RMS daily.

Sorry about the packaging, UPS is a *****. I've had multiple issues with them, and since them I dont ship any more and if i do its with fed ex. I'm far from a scammer bro, ive been fucked over and its the worst feeling in the world. i think this is a mis understanding please find out more info on the motor, but I will tell you now if it is wrong it was NOT intentional, i wouldnt even know how to swap out the motor or anything technical, I'm somewhat of a noob. I'm far from a speaker repair man, or a competitor who regularly takes apart speakrers to recone and re build them .Also, I've also dealt and chilled with many of the FL SPL people in person, a real scammer wouldnt do that man....why would I post up/give out my personal phone number and stuff if i was a scammer, especially on a PUBLIC website....many guys I'm sure have my number ive dealt with many of them in person, if i was out here to scam people the last thing id do is give out my personal number which can easily be tracked....

if you have any ?'s or anything i can do pelase let me know. i have MANY references on MANY forums, my sig is old and out dated too FYI. I've shipped and done many transactions in person, from various forums to ebay to craigslist, ive done it with 2 problems, one on CACO which was %110 cleared up and now this one, which wasnt even my fault how was i supposed to know the motor was switeched from the insice....when it looks and weighs just like a BTL should....

My $.02 , but OP , how the hell does it take you more than 2 seconds to differentiate a Q motor for a BTL?? there is a HUGE difference.

Exactly! OP, you know the sub i sold you was the newest gen BTL right? It has the "UFO" motor which you may be confusing with a Q motor since there simular. I think the OP here just may not know what a UFO btl motor looks like, and is confused.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slammedincouch

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slammedincouch
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies