Panel's on an xterra, how???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mercureie
10+ year member

Stay in S-C-H-O-O-L
ive been tryin for a while to get the trunk side panels and the panel on the trunk off but hvn't had ne luck so far. if neone has had experience with this kinda car or even jus trunk panels in general and could offer some direction id be forever in debt. ive never taken ne panels off b4 so im kinda in the dark her. thnx

a panel puller would be the first step...another thing you could try is to go to a junk yard that has one of them....and go in there and rip the panel off so u can see how it connects....im about to do this w/ my door panels in my dodge spirit.....cant figure out what its hanging on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.