Paint Scratches

Fuel37
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
yup so i took this girl to a movie the other night and when i came out her boyfriend jumped me and started beating on me for a while (till i hit him back haha that slowed him down) but anyways when i get back to my car he had taken a key and planted it nicley into the side of my car and took a walk around the whole thing a few times paying extra special attention to making the scratches extra plentiful on the drivers door and on the hood. anybody got any tips on covering up these scratches or how to get proper revenge haha. or both would be nice.

some people just ****! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

thanks

T.J.

Originally posted by Fuel37 yup so i took this girl to a movie the other night and when i came out her boyfriend jumped me and started beating on me for a while (till i hit him back haha that slowed him down) but anyways when i get back to my car he had taken a key and planted it nicley into the side of my car and took a walk around the whole thing a few times paying extra special attention to making the scratches extra plentiful on the drivers door and on the hood. anybody got any tips on covering up these scratches or how to get proper revenge haha. or both would be nice.

some people just ****! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

thanks

T.J.
SUE!!! Or try paint scratch remover, but it wont work if it is a huge scratch...

butaric acid in his "outter windshield vents" would do wonders...he would be puking for as long as it took for him to get it out ehehe and vandalism is illegal just like the battery i would throw the book at him. nice way to get a new paint job. if you didnt call the cops u might be sol but the acid thingy would work great guaranteed if he smelled it for more than 3 seconds he would barf...at that rate would take him weeks to clean out without a gas mask lol

and rubbing lard on the windshield and under wipers, under wipers would be funny cuz when they turn them on it'll smear good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hehe, that **** is hard to get off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

the potato trick won't work if he's a rice boy, unless you find a real big 'tato //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Hell, just piss in the gas tank, cut a hole in the muffler, eggs in the washer fluid,

•Supper glue (or use bubble gum in the winter) a penny over the keyhole of the car door. The owner will not be able to put his key in! [i actually did this last month at a football game. It was our school's homecoming game and we were slaughtering the other team. Some friends and I went through the parking lot of the visiting team and superglued pennies over about fifty keyholes! We almost got in a lot of trouble, but it was worth it.]

•Tie a rope around the driveshaft and up around the passenger mirror. once the car moves the mirror flies off. haha.

•Fill a plastic bottle full of the gas that is produced when you mix dry drano and tin foil. place a spark plug through cap. now hook the plug in the bottle to a wire under the hood and KA-BOOM. i'm sure you get the picture.

•Squeeze a bunch of baby powder into all of your mark's air vents and point them toward the driver side. Turn on the air conditioner full blast along with the wipers and the radio. Watch the fun when they start the car and get blasted with powder and sound.

•Find a zip-lock bag. Place an egg inside of it and seal the bag. Tape the bag with the egg inside of it somewhere in the victim's car -- it works good under the seat or maybe deep under the dash. Give the eggs a week or two and your victim will be cleaning the inside of his car every day until he finds the rotten eggs

•Place unpopped popcorn in the tailpipe of a victim's car.

•In a parking lot, tape a piece of bubble wrap (if you can keep from popping it yourself) to the victims tire. Sit back and enjoy as they pull away, here the loud pop, and begin searching their car over to find out which tire blew out.

•Sprinkle pepper into someone's gas tank. The gas will stop flowing to the engine but won't hurt it

•From Cam G: You gotta BE CAREFUL with this one.. If you have access to someones car engine, pull a sparkplug out, pour in a shot of Pyrodex (black powder for rifles) and replace the plug. I personally saw this one take place. It ****ed up that cylinder and supposedly caused the drivers bowels to loosen signifigantly.

Add a shitload of Iodine to a cars engine. When it gets hot, it basically welds the piston to the cylinder walls.

Originally posted by Fuel37 yup so i took this girl to a movie the other night and when i came out her boyfriend jumped me and started beating on me for a while (till i hit him back haha that slowed him down) but anyways when i get back to my car he had taken a key and planted it nicley into the side of my car and took a walk around the whole thing a few times paying extra special attention to making the scratches extra plentiful on the drivers door and on the hood. anybody got any tips on covering up these scratches or how to get proper revenge haha. or both would be nice.

thanks

T.J.
I won't help with the revenge part.. .but I can help you remove those scratches.

First thing is you need to go get some touch up paint in your vehicle's color. You can get it in a eye dropper kind of vial with a brush in it, that is what you are after.

Once you have that, go home, and wash your car with dish soap (like dawn and the like.) DO NOT DO THIS REGULARLY. We are using this to strip off all the wax and protectants above the clear coat. Just this once is what we are after.

Once you have that done and the car is dry and clean, touch up the area he hit with the paint. Allow it to dry, then wetsand it with 2000 grit sandpaper, LIGHTLY. Just enough to flush your touch up job to the rest of the vehicle.

Then go purchase something like 3m perfect-it rubbing compound, and apply. Once you are done if there are more fine scratches, you can use something like 3m swirl mark remover to finish the job. Then reapply your wax... BE CAREFUL with the rubbing compound, you can do some serious damage if you don't know how to use it..

If he hit your vehicle as bad as it sounds, your only recourse may be a professional body shop. I don't suggest the above for someone that hasn't done painting before, because you can do more damage than good if you don't know what you are doing...

I'd personally file a report and sue him... make him pay for the body shop to repair your vehicle, unless you are comfortable with doing the job yourself.

You should have filed a report after you saw him do it. But anyhow, I would definitely go down to your local police department explain what happened, and if you have witnesses then take them with you.

Or you can just get your insurance to cover it if you have full coverage. As for revenge, I know how to really **** a car up...

1. Crawl under it one night and unscrew his oil plug, when he starts the next day or whenever, if he doesn't see the oil, he'll seize the engine within a couple of minutes of it running.

2. Kinda similar to the hot glue and pennies over the keyhole, instead go to the grocery store or somewhere and buy a cheap set of small screw drivers that will fit inside the keyhole. Once you have them stick them as far as you can into the hole and then break them off with it still in there. Then take a hammer and smack it deeper in there so it becomes jammed. The only way he can get in, assuming you did it to every key on the car is to break a window.

3. You could just undo one or two wheels lug nuts.

why do damage to his car and face criminal conviction and lowwer yourself to his standards? least with the butairic acid (spell check i aint played with that stuff since 12th grade) he cant say you damaged his car lol and it will effect him directly and all that is needed is an eye dropper lol 4 drops = about six weeks of being car sick haha but seriously you talk to the cops? if he struck you first and lets say bruised you scratched you that is worth 500 or so pain and suffereing..blackeye 1500 multiple bruises 2000 get my point? he wanna play tough guy but now you can make him work for you for the next year or two....and yes you can get this cause battery is frowned upon and deemed unnecassary so pain a suffering is givin a crown of cash even if you won the fight he went lookin for you and started it

well some great ideas here guys.

ya's all should get together and start a company or something (or terrorist group haha) you could call it like little bast@rds car wrecking kit.

well here's the deal i went home and called the cops and asked what i should do and they said do nothing just bring the car in tomorow and they would look at it. ya see when i came out of the theatre the car was scratched and i didn't see him do it. ( it could have been one of his over intelligent friends too ya never know.) but stil the cops just said if no one seen him do it or will admit to it there is nothing tehy can do HENCE my revenge plan. i'm gonna call him up and say look in my eyes you scratched my car and it's you we are coming after unless you can prove you didn't do it. then i'll form a little angry mob and walk in to his house and drag him into the street and see if anything new pops into his head, i'm guessing he will know exactly who done it if there is 20 of us and 1 or 2 of them

anyways thanks guys

later!

T.J.

the 20 people thing always worked, worked last night when 3 kids tryed to jump me, then i hollard n bout 30 people came running around a corner lmao, dumbass kids taking revenge 3 years later, well atleast they tried to.... lmao peece

whatever MTS. and why are you fighting with kids? especially when they were 3 years younger than they are know. that story sounds wierd, and pretty bogus. i just can't believe it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Fuel37

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Fuel37
PEI, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date