Paid vendor area?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Bump.  

Can someone explain what happened to the site as well?   its completely different but i've been reading over the membership $40/mo and need clarification of something-

saying members would have their own store.  Is this like a real store or just the rights to a forum to sell stuff in topics?

Hello, tried to reach out to the admin and no reply for several days, and have not found any other info in regards. Will the paid vendor section be back up?

They are still withdrawing the money, so would be nice to get a response. 
Not sure. Havent heard anything.

Bump.  

Can someone explain what happened to the site as well?   its completely different but i've been reading over the membership $40/mo and need clarification of something-

saying members would have their own store.  Is this like a real store or just the rights to a forum to sell stuff in topics?
I havent heard anything. I would assume that it would be like last time where you get your own section of the forum to advertise in.

Bump.  

The new vendor memberships allow you to post ads in the corresponding classifieds area and also allows you to create your own storefront in the classifieds to sell items. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.