Pa Mofo????

true true im not here to stop problems here to get help my friend is looking for the best system to put in a cougar
he wants to put a system into a car that isnt even his and with money that isnt even his. I got a huge head and if i was fonz or his student techer i would to cause i have seen video's of his **** and it is crazy hands down amazing. Plus U or steve will never beat all of use maybe one but not all WE CANT BE TOUCHED

stevo bro trust me man they know what they are talking about i mean ive been asking him questions and he's been helping me out he knows his **** dude in as for tommy i would love to hear a system worth talking about
Fonz isnt this funny....what is being said and all this i mean i cant stop laughtin i think we have reasons to have big heads but thats just me...

he wants to put a system into a car that isnt even his and with money that isnt even his. I got a huge head and if i was fonz or his student techer i would to cause i have seen video's of his **** and it is crazy hands down amazing. Plus U or steve will never beat all of use maybe one but not all WE CANT BE TOUCHED

as of now fonzy is walking on you system wise and no matter what you get fonzy is going to be better fonz has more money then can be imagined im not talking **** but fonz is spanking you with like what 3 4 hundered dollars less and they are suppose to be getting something new car wise just wait till then but until then just drop it........ you will be suprised

walkin all over me if u new half of what u were talkin about it would help......with what i got now and he got it is close but we havent hear 4 15's yet in the crx i can imagine what it will be like crazy....his project is startin now and mine slowly...he isnt willin to spend what i am...plus i now what his plans are me and him have talked about it when i go over to there crib and if u were able to go over there u would understand y....so just stop i talk to him more than u no ....we r both gettin help with are **** from ppl who are the very best at this ****

walkin all over me if u new half of what u were talkin about it would help......with what i got now and he got it is close but we havent hear 4 15's yet in the crx i can imagine what it will be like crazy....his project is startin now and mine slowly...he isnt willin to spend what i am...plus i now what his plans are me and him have talked about it when i go over to there crib and if u were able to go over there u would understand y....so just stop i talk to him more than u no ....we r both gettin help with are **** from ppl who are the very best at this ****
i know this lol im not dogging on you im just waiting for the outcome.

DA*N i feel loved lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but as far as 2 mofo's beating 4 15" memphis pr 2 four ohm subs with two 1000d mono block amps not likely but i mean it would be fun just to see how far i can push these subs. But matt dont you worry sunshine in the end we will both be doing alot of sh*tin!!! cant wait till sat. lol but on another note i got a new set of not so hard to work with hood pin's which means mr. danny mother f-in reed will have his hands full with the monster crx from hell here very soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif VERY NICE

DA*N i feel loved lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but as far as 2 mofo's beating 4 15" memphis pr 2 four ohm subs with two 1000d mono block amps not likely but i mean it would be fun just to see how far i can push these subs. But matt dont you worry sunshine in the end we will both be doing alot of sh*tin!!! cant wait till sat. lol but on another note i got a new set of not so hard to work with hood pin's which means mr. danny mother f-in reed will have his hands full with the monster crx from hell here very soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif VERY NICE
i love your car more then you lol steve is still chillin waiting dis nig is getting a job soon daniele is getting very pist cause she is buying everything you guys will be done before him before he even buys an BTL he is going to have get something bigger lol fonz you need to give me more info on this BTL cause i hate reading and i know that you researched the **** out of these bad mothers i love you

Hey fonz i gettin my screen out so would u have the money for that screen sat or friday

here you go

English Translation.

Okay Steven. You are going to need a lot more than that to keep up with the people in Mattoon who have better quality gear. A good friend of mine named Fonz has 4 Sub woofers in his CRX. Danny is going to have a crazy set up as well. The gear that I have chose to run is going to be kept a secret, until I have finished gathering all the appropriate necessity's to install all of it. Please get a job before you go spending all your money on car audio related items. Because it will cost a substantial amount of money to compete with me and my friends with the quality of equipment that we are running. We all have jobs so we have access to higher price items such as L7. MOFO sub woofers will have a hard time keeping up with us. Especial when I get my box tuned to give the L7's optimal performance. You know that I love you as a friend and I believe you to be intelligent. But you should reconsider your purchase if you want to be able to compete with me and my friends. Thanks for you time.

Now that my friend...............was pure awesomeness!

Now I have to **** from laughing so hard, lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.