Pa Mofo????

i got 2 15 inch mojo's for sale atm

basically brand new i used them for less then a week and then i installed 6 type r's in my blazer

can show u pics of everything and work out a nice price for u

but no they will not handle more then 1600 rms a peice

but u will not be dissapointed lol

This will not end well
it should its going to be a lot of headaches and possibly a lot of tickets but the mofo's are out BTL in my friend has got the money in his back pocket and he said F the mofo lets get the BTl lol so his will be interesting.

RE audio good or bad??

Dude, bro...... do a search for RE in this forum... there's atleast 4-5 threads a week posted about RE products.....there's 3 that were posted in the last 2 days.

And Yes, they are ****in bad ass subs, especially for the money. The SE is a GREAT daily use sub, has great SQ and gets loud.

Do a search, there's a lot of in depth info on them.

Gas is a dollar fifty a fuckin gallon.. you just said it was a rice burner.. put 6 dollars in that bitch and drive to TN.. im tellin you.. you AINT GOT **** ON THAT MONTE
i admire your ethusiasm lol but gas is **** near 2 dollars in illinois i bet if he turns it up and you put your ear to the ground i bet you will hear and or feel it lol

you can understand it? translate it for me please.
here you go

Ok steve-o u r going to need alot more than that to even be up with the big boys here in mattoon....Homie fonz gots 4 pr in his crx...danny going to have somthing crazy..and me its going to be a surprise..u dont have a job or anyway of income u need to try and get that job so u can try and hang with use cause use three all got jobs and ways of income plus MOFO's come on I got L7's u really think those can keep up with those when my box gets done right....NO Come on ur smart but tryin to play ball with big boys is not smart...Love u
English Translation.

Okay Steven. You are going to need a lot more than that to keep up with the people in Mattoon who have better quality gear. A good friend of mine named Fonz has 4 Sub woofers in his CRX. Danny is going to have a crazy set up as well. The gear that I have chose to run is going to be kept a secret, until I have finished gathering all the appropriate necessity's to install all of it. Please get a job before you go spending all your money on car audio related items. Because it will cost a substantial amount of money to compete with me and my friends with the quality of equipment that we are running. We all have jobs so we have access to higher price items such as L7. MOFO sub woofers will have a hard time keeping up with us. Especial when I get my box tuned to give the L7's optimal performance. You know that I love you as a friend and I believe you to be intelligent. But you should reconsider your purchase if you want to be able to compete with me and my friends. Thanks for you time.

Ok steve-o u r going to need alot more than that to even be up with the big boys here in mattoon....Homie fonz gots 4 pr in his crx...danny going to have somthing crazy..and me its going to be a surprise..u dont have a job or anyway of income u need to try and get that job so u can try and hang with use cause use three all got jobs and ways of income plus MOFO's come on I got L7's u really think those can keep up with those when my box gets done right....NO Come on ur smart but tryin to play ball with big boys is not smart...Love u

There was 1 audio shop in Mattoon, but i believe it closed. There are no "big boys" in that area. I used to beat these kids at every meca show, no contest.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

here you go

English Translation.

Okay Steven. You are going to need a lot more than that to keep up with the people in Mattoon who have better quality gear. A good friend of mine named Fonz has 4 Sub woofers in his CRX. Danny is going to have a crazy set up as well. The gear that I have chose to run is going to be kept a secret, until I have finished gathering all the appropriate necessity's to install all of it. Please get a job before you go spending all your money on car audio related items. Because it will cost a substantial amount of money to compete with me and my friends with the quality of equipment that we are running. We all have jobs so we have access to higher price items such as L7. MOFO sub woofers will have a hard time keeping up with us. Especial when I get my box tuned to give the L7's optimal performance. You know that I love you as a friend and I believe you to be intelligent. But you should reconsider your purchase if you want to be able to compete with me and my friends. Thanks for you time.

awesome! lol

There was 1 audio shop in Mattoon, but i believe it closed. There are no "big boys" in that area. I used to beat these kids at every meca show, no contest.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
hate to say it bro but i dont believe anyone saw your set up at big al's car show, it wasnt like they were using tl or anything, but as far as the one shop that closed it did more then just car audio in was a import shop and in this area i can see why it closed down but the amount of people around here that bump is pretty crazy for as small as this town is. And the dude that worked at the ONE car audio place in mattoon is still building systems as a matter of fact he's the one helping me with my set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.