Oz Audio p15.1, should i buy it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Oneinthesac
10+ year member

Im thinkin about buying a Oz p15.1 does anyone know anything about this sub is it worth buying and also i dont know if the sub has the manuals or not so i need someone to tell me what size box i have to build cuzz i havent ever really owned a good sub before so i want to do it rite. i have a sundown saz 1500 amp and i know thats not alot for the sub thats rated at 4000 rms but its just a daily driver and i never really turn it up loud. Now your probably wondering why i want the better sub even tho i dont use it that much? well thats easy, i like nice **** even if it doesnt get used to its full potential i just like knowing its there

ok sweet im paying for it now i just needed at least one opinion other then my own haha im getting it for 350 shipped to my house so i think thats an alrite deal ive seen them for 4500 bucks in old forums from back in like 06 or 07 something like that and ive recently saw one on an audio site for 1700 so 350 for a brand new one never installed still in the box should be a **** good deal

haha yea ebay is the **** i just paid today i think he said he was gonna ship it during his lunch. Im putting it into my cts-v so when i get it done ill post some pics what type of box are you gonna install? What does the company recommend?

Im having a 3.5cf slot port box being designed by Fisher Customs. Will be tuned very low. Around 24 Hz and will be feeding it 1800w.

sweet youll probably have it done before me so let me know how it sounds cuzz i was thinking almost the exact setup your doing minus the 24 hz stuff cuzz i dont know how that all works yet but im learning. 24 hz is lower deeper bass rite thats what i get when i see talk about hz and ohms and all that the lower the hz the lower deeper bass and the lower the ohm the more watts are used i dunno i probably dont know what im talkin about but im tryin to read up on this stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.