OZ audio Matrix Elite 12.. lend ur opinions and reviews

300ZX Twin Turbo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Looking to get 2 of these bcuz I want a more sq/sql sub ... tired of my dd's... I'm looking for a sub with great sq good low end extension and great output.. not looking to lose any output from the dd's maybe jus a lil bit lol... do you think these subs would satisfy me.. I was going to get idmaxx's but the ME's price tag is much more attractive than the maxx's... going to be powered by a saz 1500 d btw....

I've owned a 10 and 15" ME before. The 10 had great SQ sealed. Not a ton in the output side. I'm willing to bet a pair of 12's would make you pretty happy.

the me's will get loud and sound good doing it. and wil take that amp no problems. but they do need bigger boxes. they are made more for ported boxes than sealed also.

3.4 for 2? the last box i built for 1 was 2.5 tuned at 37 and was just nasty. it also had 1500 rms on it. took the power no prob. and if i remember correctly oz's box specs were a lil small from what we found worked best.

also we were an oz dealer from day one to doors closed.

I'm reading a lot of good things about the RE SE I chose the dd's over them last go round now here they r popping up again... do you think the oz's woud suit my needs a lil better??? And from a completely cosmetic standpoint I think the basket on the oz me is ugly as hell and I think I was going to do a inverted setup this time but who cares about cosmetics really... I also heard about

Ssa icon

Diamond d6

The main thing I'm worried about is the box size the output and the lows on the oz me b4 I pull the trigger

I'm reading a lot of good things about the RE SE I chose the dd's over them last go round now here they r popping up again... do you think the oz's woud suit my needs a lil better??? And from a completely cosmetic standpoint I think the basket on the oz me is ugly as hell and I think I was going to do a inverted setup this time but who cares about cosmetics really... I also heard about

Ssa icon

Diamond d6

The main thing I'm worried about is the box size the output and the lows on the oz me b4 I pull the trigger

The ME is a sickk sub. I had one in a 1.5 cu ft sealed box and it sounded oh so sexy. I wouldn't mess with it ported. Don't worry about the lows, it has plenty to offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.