Owners of Hifonics amps off eBay...

Bill T.
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wyoming
Friend of mine just noticed something weird...

He just bought a Hifonics BX1500D from eddiekim on eBay, and it arrived today. As we were inspecting the amp, we noticed it had a little sticker on the back stating: Made In China. WTF? Hifonics amps are supposed to be made in the good ol USA.

Anyone else notice this on theirs?

bill T.

I bought an Hifonics Son of Apolo amp that came with that exact sticker. I called the manufacture, in my home state, Illinois, and asked about it. They manufacture overseas to reduce costs, but all design is done in the US. They do it to save money. If you need to send an amp back to the manufacture for repair, I was told they are repaired in Illinois.

The Big E

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.