out of ideas

813thumper
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok heres the situation: i have a bolt that will not come out. i have tried everything from vice grips, channel locks, wrench, grabbit (the stripped screw remover), pb blaster.. im out of ideas. does anyone have any methods of removing a bolt that will not come out? i even broke one of my wrenchs trying to tap it with a hammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

im willing to try anything at this point, and the bolt has to be removed.

Heat it up red hot with a torch, then grab with vice grips and give it a try.

Where is this bolt? What is its purpose? DONT use a torch if it is near flammable parts!!

I have had isues like that before. simple. just drill into the bolt. You can pick up drill bit cheap. drill it till it is about 1/4 inch in to the bolt, then apply pressure and slowly back it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.