Orion VS Viper

I'd pick the Orion simply because its still a current name. Both are refubs, but I believe the orion is strapable whereas the Viper is not- if thats important to you

not sure, but i think they use the same boards. i havent seen one up close, but looks like the orion has a better build than the viper.

Its like asking to choose between a Camaro or Firebird, Explorer or Mountaineer, Full size Chevy truck or GMC truck. All Directed did is restyle and slap the Orion name on its own designed products. Either way you are getting the exact same DEI engineering/manufacturing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.