Will the hifonics Bx1000D put out a real 1000watts@ 1ohm?

actually, it was a 1500D at 2 ohms, and the box was tuned to 34 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I hooked my 1000D up to my oscilloscope a few months ago. It only puts out ~700Wrms.

I'm running 2 of the 2004 CVR's, they get loud enough for me.

THis is what I heard from hifonics. I personal own one, its a 2003 model when they were made in Japan I think? It had been goin strong for 18 months now and Im loving it. Powered two CVR's real nice, and is now powering two Diamond CM3's real nice.

The thing I heard was that hifoncs started producing there amps in a difrerent country and the quality went down, the new hifonics is so so for the money. If you want a budget the Lanzar Opti serris is unbeatable. Freind has one on 3 CVR's and it makes your brain itch becase its so loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.