Orion HCCA Vs. RE Audio Sxx 12's

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had one orion hcca 10.2 but it blew and so i got rid of it. But now i am looking at 2 re audio sxx 12.4's do you guys think it will be just as loud as the orion or louder? The orion had an rms of 2000 watts but I don't think my car was giving it enough power. I have a precision power ba5000.1d.It lets out 2500 watts rms at 1 ohm. But i don't have a high output alternator or a cap or extra battery or anything. But the main question. Do you think the sxx's would be good enough for me to be happy with? Or do you guys know of anything better that you would do?

Oh man I'm jealous of your location!! I actually visited that hot spot last year, finally.

So back on topic, I would focus on your electrical 1st before buying another sub and blowing it too. Big 3 would be the 1st thing I'd do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.