Orion HCCA subs

Well I would like to match my sub and amp from same company, I'm kind of OCD that way. However, if there is an amp that would push those certain subs I would be open to it. Any recommendations?

I wouldn't got with newer SS stuff. To me, it's mainstream junk. Yeah I know I might be bashing SS but they just seem cheaply made.

What's your budge for sub/amp combo?

What vehicle?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

4 8's on a Twisted 2.8k would slam.

I'll check them out. While we are talking, I am about to change out the factory speakers in the front door(6x9) and the dash(3 1/2). Would just putting in a 6x9 component set wor, just putting tweeters in the dash?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.