SOLD Orion HCCA amps, 3 225s and a 250 Digital Reference Series!

EaC95z28
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is a reupdated post of my older post with all my stuff for sale. i have sold some of the items and i am updating it with only the items left. lmk what your interested in. I have pics of most stuff and the best way to respond to me is via email. ecarstereo@gmail.com Thanks

I also have numerous wiring harnesses for newer panasonic, sony, pioneer, jvc, eclipse radios. lmk if you guys need any of these as well. ill take $10 shipped for these as long as the shipping isnt more than that! lmk I also have the cages for these radios as well thanks.

I have posted this stuff for sale locally also.

Heres a huge lists of stuff and what Im asking. Customer will have to pay for shipping just let me know where.

kx 2500.1 amp still for sale.

1 set of ss 6.5" components pending payment. should pay this week.

Brand new set of kicker ss 5.25" components $225

barely used JL 13w7 dual 1.5 ohm sub with jl spec ported enclosure

$500 this box and sub is a perfect combo. it sounds so good.

kicker sx 900.2 amp. still looks brand new. $300

Kicker SXRC remote for these sx digital amps, hook up all sx digital amps together and adjust gains, bass settings x-overs everything you adjust on the amp you can adjust from this remote that you mount in your dash $100

MTX 8000 12" single 4 ohm sub used. $50

Orion HCCA 12D dual 2 ohm sub one coil is blown but fixable, $50

MA Audio 15" sub dual 4 ohm one coil is blown but fixable, $25

Both of these subs with one coil work great.

MTX 5000 series 15" single 4 ohm sub $30

mtx 5000 15" sub has been sold also

2 10" audiobahn aw1000 dvc 4 ohm subs 2 inch foam surround 600 watts power handling rms $50 each

audiobahns have been sold

Numerous boxes, single 12" dual 12" ported, bandpass, have several single 12" boxes and several dual 12" boxes. have one bandpass 12" box brand new. 15" box with no carpet. $20 for the single boxes and $30 for the dual 12" box. the bandpass asking $40 since its brand new. the 15" box $10. dual 15" jl h.o really nice carpeted ported. Alos have a dual comp vr 12" kicker loaded enclosure box just the same box that houses the kicker compvr12s from kicker. this is for sale also. if interested in these boxes just ask abou what you need. i have pics of most. have a ton of these laying around.

Orion amps. These are my best amps.

HCCA digital reference series amps

3 225 hcca series these are cheater amps stable down to .5 ohm stereo 1 ohm mono 400 watts x1 @ 1 ohm @ 12 volts rated true monster power. I have 3 of these asking $200 each but if you want all 3 I will take $500

1 250 HCCA series just like the 225 amp, asking $300. THese are well worth it. if you want multiple amps or any items together I am willing to make a deal.

I have tons of old orion amps

2 265 amps 2x65 watts at 4 ohm 260 watt x1 at 4 ohm. $50 one is defective the other one is fine

the defective amp is very fixable and ill take $20 for it.

Orion 250sx series before xtreme just like the xtreme 200 above just older model. $60

Orion cobalt cs140.2 70watts x2 at 4 ohms i think is the model numer newer cobalt series amp great solid amp for components or one 12" $75

Rockford old amp punch 60x2 amp old solid rockford power. puts out like 300 watts $75

Kenwood 2 channe 60x2 amp i think is the power ratings $30

I have some cd players

3 old eclipse cd players 3422 model or so cant remember for sure. $20 each two have the esn activated have to call eclipse to get reset. all have preouts and subout

Alpine CDA-7949 cd player flagship radio. copper chassis 4 volt frs preouts opitcal output sub level control, true competition quaity the best sound this radio is one of the best back in its time. compare it to the sony c-90 pioneer 92r, clarion hxd10 all teh high end radios baack then were like this one. $225

Older used Sony CDX-c8050x mobile es cd player 3 preouts sub level mp3 player cd text all the good features back in its time wonerful high end mobile es cd player $150

Kicker brand new KX3 x-over $100

Kicker brand new kq30 30 band eq pending payment

Brand new Orion DEQ-30 really high end digital eq optical input-$300

I also have numerous coaxial speakers in numerous sizes

Inifinity reference 4x6 coaxial plates- $25

Kenwood 5 1/4" coaxial-$25

2 sets sony 6.5" coaxial- $40 for both

Jl audio 4" coaxial-$25

Infniity refernce 4: coaxial- $25

MTX 6x8s dont know which model- $25

Orion cobalt 5" mids with x-overs- $25

crunch powerzone mids 6.5s- $35

2 pairs of powerbass 6x8s $40

2 6x9 boxes $20

alpine 5.25" speakers old s series $25

4 12" mtx speakers grilles. $10 each but if you buy some subs and need them I can throw these in

I also have a pair of 10" neon blue grilles $15 each

I have 4 pairs of neon blue grilles $15 each pair

These are the blue neon ones that light up you can set them to come on constant or beat to the music with sensitivity adjustment.

2 10" mtx blue thunders in a box $80

2 10" california 10s in a bandpass ported box. one sub is blown. $40

Pioneer 3-way reflex 5.25" speaker system $20

2 dei 522t trunk release solenoids for trunk release option added to keyless, alams. $20 each these are brand new in box

I have numerous dei parts, 451m relays if needed, bypasses

alpine cda-9807 cd player dont know if it works, $10

jvc kds-590 cd player dont know if it works either $10

Sony cdx m-630 cd player, sometimes works and sometimes doesnt, face flips out and get stuck $10

Audio control gray esp-3 center channel processor with spatial restoration awesome piece if you know aobut audiocontrol- $50

Audio control eql white cover- $20 brand new

Kenwood mpc 222s or something like that model- works great $20

Another older jvc player works great- $20

Jvc kdg-210 cd player. works great. newer model only a couple years old- $50

Profile series california amps

model 3600- $90 2x150 watts @ 4ohms + 1x300 watts @ 2 ohms. this amp is awesome 3 channels 2 ohm stable on both sides. you can run a whole system with this amp

if you know car stereo equipment a lot of this stuff is high end and you wont find it anywhere cheaper. this stuff is brand new unless noted. if you want more than one item of the list i will make a great deal. this is majority of my car stereo collection over the years. i have more just dont know off the top of my head what i have. I am looking to sell this stuff fairly quick and if you get more than one thing i can make good deals. im located in lexington but can ship. i have paypal. shipping costs will be added into price though if out of area and cant pickup. email me asap i check email numerous times a day i will get back to you. thanks for looking.

i have pics of majority of the stuff. email me is the best to get a hold of me. ecarstereo@gmail.com i dont check posts that often. thanks

hey guys sorry just got back home. thanks revrider for keeping me up to date. i still have it and the orion amps as of right now. the 250sx i have still for sale. i havent found my xtreme 200 yet though. i will let you know if i find it. just lmk when you intend to buy if interested.

mc audio- the orion hcca 250 at .5 ohm at 16 volts would depend on stereo or mono. at mono it would roughly do probably close to 2000 watts i assume at .5 ohm stereo it would roughly to 600+ at each channel. it is made to run at .5 ohm stereo but not "rated at .5 ohm mono but i have heard many people running even at .25 ohm mono. i would say it would roughly do close to 2k watts at 16 volts .5 ohm. i know that at 14.4volts it has been bench tested to put out 1100+ watts at 1 ohm mono.

The 2nd Generation Orion 250 HCCA was only rated to 2 ohm stable mono generating 400W.

2000W where did you come up with that? Is that the Sony Explod method of determining power output?

They can be run 1 ohm mono @ 800W but you better fan cool it because it will get hot enough to cook eggs on. In addition, if your electrical system is not stout enough to supply the voltage and current necessary don't even attempt it. You will blow it and Orion is not around to fix them anymore and DEI does not service ANY of the pre-DEI amplifiers.

this same series amp was bench tested in a car audio magazine, cant remember at 1100 watts at 1 ohm mono with 14.4+ volts or so. this amp is able to run all day long at 1 ohm mono. this amp is just like the 225, 275, and 2100 model hccas and they are all .5 ohm stable mono and 1 ohm stable stereo. i ran this amp at 1 ohm and was fine. it does get hot, but it got just as hot as my 225 hcca ran at 1 ohm also.

essentially at 12 volts rms power output of the 250 hcca amp is as follows

2x50 @ 4 ohm

2x100 @ 2 ohm

2x200 @ 1 ohm

2x400 @ .5 ohm

1x200 @ 4 ohm

1x400 @ 2 ohm

1x800 @ 1 ohm

all at 12 volts so essentiallly it would do 1x1600 @ .5 ohm

and considering it was tested doing roughly 1100 watts rms at around 14.4volts at 1 ohm mono, i would assume it would roughly do 2000+ watts rms at 16 volts .5 ohm

the 250 is essentially half the amp of a 2100 power wise, and the 225 is essentially half the amp of a 250 power wise. 2 225s would be like having a 250 and 2 250s would be like having a 2100 essentially all power wise.

these are very solid amps and have heard of people running these series hcca amps at .25 ohm mono burping wise and have also heard of people running the 2100 hcca at .5 ohm mono all day long as well. these were big time cheater amps and they put out more power with more voltage and lower impedance. so thats how i came up with my calculation. it is a great amp and whoever buys it will be very happy with it thanks.

I agree with some of what you said but the increased voltage is meaningless without the necessary amperage to back it up.

I know all about Orion having owned them since they first started out and having competed IASCA from '94 - '97 with the XTR Xtreme's. I know what they can do and what they are capable of.

Bottom line is they are super nice amps, incredible sound and build quality and are certainly far better than the crap being peddled today.

GL with the sale someone is going to get a workhorse amp.

of course the with increased voltage comes the need of amperage as well. i agree also. thanks for the support. i have some interest in it and i might have it sold soon but who knows. i have had a lot of interest in all my items but only some that have came forth with money. but i believe who i have sold to have been satisfied. i plan to eventually sell everything and go from there. i have been into car audio for a while also and am getting out of it thus selling all my collection of good new and used equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.