SOLD FS: Zapco CK / ESB Otto Milla 6.5" pairs of all conditions

Participant count
  • Participant list

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
I have acquired a total of 7 of these woofers. Theyre my favorite midwoofers I ran to date. I originally purchased the entire ck set from Asterbrey(sp?) and was blown away by them a couple years ago. Full bodied sound with powerful and sharp midbass and good midrange response up to 3k. The cone is very stiff pressed paper similar to the skan/ushers with similar cone.

My major gripe with these is the ridiculous mounting design which was changed in the current ESB branded otta milla seen in Don Pisto's zapco ck thread. The mounting design has lead to the surrounds being undone after being played for some time with the pinched surround. Careful mounting and a little glue its good as new though and can all be avoided.

I just impulse purchased a new set of the current ESB version of this driver from a board member and will be using these in my current setup.

So heres the deal.

I have two speakers that are ready to go. One (the dustcap with the missing logo) is brand new. The other is used but in perfect working condition.

Pics of this set

dscn1208gb8.jpg

dscn1209pz6.jpg

$220 shipped for these (in us)

Now I got a set you can fix up. One has a damaged dustcap and the other have the surrounds peeling off the basket in some areas.

set

dscn1210cw1.jpg

(right woofer dustcap does not effect sound)

Here's what Im talking about with the surrounds. Nothing a lil glue cant fix.

dscn1213wc6.jpg

$120 shipped for these (in us)

I heard many 7" speakers. These are my favorite among the seas rw165, the er series, vifa mg, dynaudio, focal, rainbow profikick..and some I cant recall now. Lots of 7"s over the years, these are my favorite.

And the ck tweeter is something you guys should try. This set has a distinct sound.

Here's info on the set and as you can see by the retail price, this is a steal.

Reference series>750.2

Any questions feel free to ask. And in case you were wondering, or these seem familiar, I just got these a little while ago from trunk9s_us who was a good guy about it.

I make an effort to pack well.

Tons of references here and on DIYMA with the same name.

Time doesnt have to exist.
ha if i had the cash i would i just bough some deadner and a jbl PX600.2. that and found out the head gasket on my car needs to be replaced. ill see if i can get a little more money but not holding my breathe on it

$120 Set with damage sold

$210 shipped for the one new and one lightly used woofer in perfect working order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.