Optidrive 4001d Anyone have one?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
Hoping to find a VERY generous CA member to help me out.

I allowed my friend to try his hand at amp repair using my Optidrive amp as it's a backup...

I ended up getting it back after he wasn't able to fix it...however he removed every mosfet and didn't write down which location they went to on the board.

Essentially all it needed was the MOSFET's to be replaced (I tested 2 that were bad in a bank) but he pulled them all. I don't have a diagram for the board and would be forever thankful if someone could either

1) provide a diagram if they have one?

2) provide pictures of the fet's in detail so I can see the location

Otherwise if anyone has any input on how I should go about this.. that would be great.

Both Input and Output transistors are removed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.