opinion on new PPI amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
bleh.

anything new that directed is comming out with is not my first pic (and orion is part of that list).

just not near as good of build quality as they used to have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

anything new that directed is comming out with is not my first pic (and orion is part of that list).
just not near as good of build quality as they used to have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
x2 (especially if you have ever owned some art series amps. YIKES!)

Thanks guys, I just need a five or six channel for a budget install. So far I have found the DCX to give the best bang for the buck. Since you guys give good feedback on other amps in the Directed family I figured it should be a decent product. And yep, I have and do own some of the older PPI amp an would not expect it to be in the same class as those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.