SOLD Only 20 left! Sundown E8 woofers 50ea + shipping

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
The old thread was getting kind of long so I thought I would change it up a bit. I have about 20 recone kits left.

Keep in mind that these are not available brand new anymore so refurbished is the only way to get them! After these sell out it will be a couple of months before I have access to more recones so get them while you can.

These woofers were QC failures, testers and customer returns that needed to be reconed. I bought all of them from Jacob with brand new E8 recone parts. The new parts have nice looking high roll surrounds and tied down tinsil leads. MSRP is $99each. You can get these refurbished subs from me for $50each + shipping.

At this price I will not be offering quantity discounts. Lead time on orders is about 7-10 days from the time payment is received.

I will also be offering recones on any blown E8s for $25each + Shipping

PARAMETERS AND BOX SPECS:

Re = 3.37 ohms (4 ohm nominal)

Fs = 34.9 hz

Qes = 0.5323

Qms = 6.93

Qts = 0.4943

Vas = 7.6 L

BL = 13.3 N/A

Mms = 127.7 grams

Cms = 162 um/N

Xmax = 12mm one-way linear (70% BL method)

Rated RMS Power = 200 watts

Depth = 4.25"

OD w/ gasket = 8 5/16"

Cut Out = 7"

Sealed Box:

0.280 ft^3 w/ F3 of 50 Hz (Qtc = 0.707)

Ported Box:

0.60 ft^3 tuned to 30 Hz

F3 of 25 Hz

e8recone-1.jpg

E82.jpg

err day im hustlin err day im hustlin... anyway lol you sell the crap out of these when you have them. wish i had the extra cash for like 10 of them! anyway gl selling the rest... not like you need the luck lol

Do you have a graph of the frequency response in each of the recommended boxes? I am out of town on my laptop and don't have my software with me... may be interested in ordering 4 when I get home. Any idea of shipping for 4 to 38668?

sup man...found my other blown one...it was hidden in my shed..lol....shipping it out today! you should get it by the end of the week...oh and i'll send the rest of the monies for shipping as well....btw, did you get my first sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.