SOLD WTT turbo parts for CA...

Participant count
  • Participant list

lambo37
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SD
Iv got a turbo and aftermarket parts off a 2g turbo talon, iv got 2 intercoolers(a nice front mount(450$ value), and a decent side mount. Iv got a blow off valve, exhaust/header manifold, boost controller, 4 gauges(2 actual boost ones and a oil pressure and volt meterall pro comp other than the TRD(trd is missing harness), and a gauge pod. The turbo itself, and a maxi airflow sensor, probably more parts im not thinking of. Edit-Also found a stock shift knob from a 2g eclipse..manual obv. ill just say 8$shipped for that.

Obv as you can see its greasy/dirty, but like new the turbo is a TDO4, i need to get pics of exhaust manifold and intercoolers and hosing and whatever else i have at my grandmas

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/lambo377/DSCF2863.jpg

Rest of the pics at photobucket or other thread...

Trades-Im looking for a amp, a mono amp capable of atleast 1500 rms, and a 2/4 channel amp. Shoot me offers...Would also be interested in trades for fi btl's,DD's, omegas, and the like...(15's or 18's)

I probably would just sell it all also, ill just say a price of 550$ shipped...shoot me offers though..EVERYTHING IS LIKE NEW, just dusty/dirty...

Thanks.

Ps:The only thing you would need is intercooler piping and a air/fuel controller(max of 350$ brand new for both)

Bump to top-Im turning in my school laptop so i wont be on here as much, so if you are seriously interested text 605-868-3363, please no spam, i can also send you pics off my cell phone....THANKS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.