Online Vehicle Stereo Diagrams

tunescool

Banned
WI
i have a forum that has a car stereo board, i was an installer along time ago and want to put threads on my forum about installing everything yourself and the problems or anyones incapability of doing so before they start

i looked for awhile but didnt find one, is there a site where you can go that has every vehicles head unit wiring diagram. im aware of aftermarket plugs and will link to a site for that as well

i was using another link on another site to metra install kits but just seen you have to be a dealer to buy them there. is there anywhere consumers can buy an install kit, wiring harnesses

i was using another link on another site to metra install kits but just seen you have to be a dealer to buy them there. is there anywhere consumers can buy an install kit, wiring harnesses
Get the metra kit id number and search ebay

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Beware of some of the online factory stereo wiring diagrams. I was looking at all of them I could find for my 2003 Chevy Venture, I was trying to narrow down which wire was the factory accessory wire, and I found 4 different answers on 6 or 7 different diagrams (including the websites listed in this thread), and none of them were right (there is no "accessory wire" and I had to run a fuse tap).

I bought a Haynes manual (which I've gotten for every car I've ever had) and it is accurate. That may be difficult for an installer to do, have a Haynes manual for every make/model/year, but if you're looking for wiring questions for a personal vehicle, and you want a definitive answer, that's where I'd go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.