Online quote/ordering system

Participant count
  • Participant list

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
From the looks of it, it seems to be working as it should. Still has some kinks to work out on my side, but it should be functional.

DC Creations - Choose a Product

We do not have any prices up at this time so it is basically a quote system for now. However, it is much easier to keep track with everything using this system.

If you use this for a quote, please be sure to fill it out fully including the forum information to ensure you are getting the correct price.

Virtual receipt system will be up and running by tonight so you can see the pricing as you fill out the form. Just keep in mind the pricing on the receipt is only an estimate so it is subject to change.

Virtual receipt system will be up and running by tonight so you can see the pricing as you fill out the form. Just keep in mind the pricing on the receipt is only an estimate so it is subject to change.
Thanks...should help out a lot.

Also any way to have DIY as an option for enclosures side? Not sure how you can adjust that really....open to suggestions there.

I did send you a message on facebook though. Let me know if you can implement that, would help a ton.

Thanks...should help out a lot.
Also any way to have DIY as an option for enclosures side? Not sure how you can adjust that really....open to suggestions there.

I did send you a message on facebook though. Let me know if you can implement that, would help a ton.
I'm at school so I'm gonna be off and on all day, just text me, you have my #. And yeah we will talk about the DIY setup tonight

meh..school.... I remember those days...I'm the only one who went and got a degree then changed their field of work and went back..then changed it again...2 degrees I have no use for haha...love it. Working on a 3rd that should net some nice returns.....if I ever decide to leave DC Creations and go get a real world job haha.

Enclosure
Alright I'll look it over. Usually time outs are caused by the host provider though because a lot of that is server based. Could have been a fluke because I've never gotten a timeout, though.

I am guessing it was a typical site time-out. I was filling in the info as I went down the page, and don't think the "Comments" section took overly long for me to complete, so it must have had a fairly short setting.

No biggie for me, but it might cost you a chance to quote if someone is the type to get upset over having to start the whole process over again.

Course, if it is a provider-controlled deal you may not have much say so, anyway...

Non the nonce, just thot I would let you know.

Hope to get the requested pics tomoro, and look forward to the quote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from