One Loud Sub, Louder than 2 Subs in custom box

geezy21unc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
FLA
Yo look here , i want to put some Alpine 6.5 components in my whip. i want a custom box for them but of course ima mount the tweeters else where, but jus want to know who can build a box for these, i want something ported for mid range midbass, i had some midbass speakers before ported and man!, some katts was like yo dude what u got in there!, So if anyone knows who caN BUILD ME SOME with out me going broke like some of us , let me know. placement would be most likely be on back floor board or something that will fit in tight spaces.My doors are just not efficent enuff , ALso got another thing here, im debating heavly on getting rid of one of my Subs, i know someone who can build me a box for one sub that will be louder than the one i currently have, ima run the same amount of powet to the one sub as i did the two. the box i would like to be vented tuned to bout 30 Hz, its suposedly gonna be a SQL box i think this is a legitimate question, i know many will say "well cone area for 2 subs will be louder but, the sapce wont allow for a larger box to make the 2 subs wail. if you know what ur doing , ive heard some single sub setups out banging folk with two subs!...someone post reply and let me see what u think....thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

englishdictionary7zf.jpg

Yo look here , i want to put some Alpine 6.5 components in my whip. i want a custom box for them but of course ima mount the tweeters else where, but jus want to know who can build a box for these, i want something ported for mid range midbass, i had some midbass speakers before ported and man!, some katts was like yo dude what u got in there!, So if anyone knows who caN BUILD ME SOME with out me going broke like some of us , let me know. placement would be most likely be on back floor board or something that will fit in tight spaces.My doors are just not efficent enuff , ALso got another thing here, im debating heavly on getting rid of one of my Subs, i know someone who can build me a box for one sub that will be louder than the one i currently have, ima run the same amount of powet to the one sub as i did the two. the box i would like to be vented tuned to bout 30 Hz, its suposedly gonna be a SQL box i think this is a legitimate question, i know many will say "well cone area for 2 subs will be louder but, the sapce wont allow for a larger box to make the 2 subs wail. if you know what ur doing , ive heard some single sub setups out banging folk with two subs!...someone post reply and let me see what u think....thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
can i axe why you be wantin to do dat?

OH my bad guys, i forgot this is a not a "black" forum. I forgot you guys cant handle some dirty south language.And since when do forums tell poeple how to talk you dummies! maybe ii need to re read my computer handbook huh fellow buddies. yeaHh right, you fools need to do what the post is made for and not bash folk for how they put it on, if you cant read it , then take ya'll punk ^$$'s back to notre dame. for all you proper guys out there who went to princeton and the school of juliard or however you spell that. Let me talk a little more proper. Everyones got jokes. time to bring out the white guy voice....hold on there now buddy. First off here, i would like to freakin say here now. i want some freaking speakers installed custom here buddy!....

this post is for all the kukamunga kracka haters.

hmmm is this better grammer here buddy? please ...post a reply buddy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.