One B2 X2C vs. Four soundqubed hds315's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so I finally got my car up and running. And swapped my stereo over, I had the three 8.5" sonotubes which gave me 170 inches of port area, so instead of doing four 6" tubes I figured out I could just block off one of the 8.5 inch tubes and that gives me 113 inches of port area also, at the moment it's tuned to 33hz because I haven't cut them down so I can tune to 36hz, and right now they actually sound really good being tuned to 33hz with 113 inches of port area. my box is 14.5 cu ft. if I drop it down to 13 cu ft will they have better output? I've sat in a car that does 155db in the 40-45hz range so i know what 150 feels like. By ear it seems like im fairly close, but definitely not there. I remember my vision being extremely blurry and my chest felt like it was being crushed and I couldn't breath for a few seconds. Right now mine kinda tickles my chest lol and slightly blurs my vision. So what else can I try with my box design to achieve 150db?

i dont know any details. without them and maybe a few pics i have no idea how to help you.. im hoping you get more than that because my single 15 does what your describing. very hard to swallow compresses your chest(you can feel it pressureize your chesst and then depressureize our chest) and slightly blurs your vision/makes your head cloudy.. so im POSITIVE you can get alot more out of it than that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.