One 12 or Two 12's

I would look around a bit more before just go buying a sub though. DD cost more for a reason, trust me on that. AQ is a great option if you will do a nice ported enclosure. There is also SSA, Sundown, and many many others out there.
Anyway, kind of went a little of topic...

I've done quite a bit of research, but i haven't found a definitive answer yet, as I haven't picked out a new sub. There are lots of choices out there (DC, TC sounds, SSA, sundown, DD, AQ, etc.) and I'm just looking for the best sub in the $200 range.

Anyway, kind of went a little of topic...I've done quite a bit of research, but i haven't found a definitive answer yet, as I haven't picked out a new sub. There are lots of choices out there (DC, TC sounds, SSA, sundown, DD, AQ, etc.) and I'm just looking for the best sub in the $200 range.
Well the SDC 2.5 is a great choice and saves you some money. If you jump up a few bucks and take on the HD sub then your talking big differences.

Have you considered infinite baffle? requires sealing up the trunk well and finding appropriate subs that can do it but will save you tons of actual cargo space. Done right, they can sound amazing. thought i'd toss the idea out there.

essentially it would look like this.
112300.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CannMann21

10+ year member
CannMann21
BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from