Bent Pole Piece

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you don't want to mess with the pole I can sell you a motor/basket setup from a 10W6.
Well I mean I'm trying to upload the pics right now it's like...The 2 magets just came unglued? I pushed my heel on the pole piece and pulled up on the basket and the bottom plate/bottom magnet came out..I just need to remove the top plate from the basket and epoxy the magnets together but I mean..To do this all precisely.

2epu0rr.jpg

e6bwx5.jpg

2214dz.jpg

2ujoaio.jpg

2wp734h.jpg

So nothing is bent which is great.

Now the problem is the top plate doesn't have bolts for an aftermarket basket.

I could try to dissect the top magnet from the top plate, then countersink and epoxy bolts into the top plate facing upwards for an aftermarket basket...

Ideas?

the glue gets dried out after some time and comes apart. the cut is nothing wait it ya put the motor back together. it is a really small motor though....

Keep in mind that midbass is directional, and should be in stereo. A single midbass woofer is not going to do this.
Good to know, maybe it will just be a little project then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

retrojordans

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
retrojordans
Detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date