OMFG I am a Genius!!

lol, yeah
i wonder what frequency train horns produce. And if any of the dB drag competitions don't specify the type of speaker used.
Siren's and horns are not gonna play appropriate freqs. The lower the freq, the more power/displacement it takes to reproduce that freq. So it only makes sense a siren manufacturer wont be trying to reproduce 60hz tones.

All competing sanctioning bodies specify the speaker type, they aren't stupid and you aren't the first person to try and think of ways of rubbing off an easy score.

I would hate to see the size of the horn and the compressor for a sub 80hz train horn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would hate to see the size of the horn and the compressor for a sub 80hz train horn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It would be scary, but oh so awesome at the same time...

It would be scary, but oh so awesome at the same time...
Would be hell to add an extra 2-3 cars onto every train just to carry the horn though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If they aren't stupid, why do they change the rules so often to render the equipment obsolete?
Why do you think I would answer such an obviously baiting question, and one that doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand? Im not here to defend any sanctioning body's stance on any one particular piece of equipment, I was simply saying they DO have rules to avoid the sort of 'cheat' tyhe OP is talking about. But Im sorry, it sounds like you had some equipment obsoleted at one point or another... was it a 'cheater amp'? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol, i've thought of stranger things while blazed at 2:30 in the morning
stoned.gif

Ok, how about this for ideas blazed

A tweeter that can be placed in a normal position. and image perfectly.

Here is how it works right.

EX: A-Pillar passenger side tweeter imaging to driver side.

You take the tweeter and put some other crazy ultra-high frequency tweeter behind it and make that thing play frequencies like 75,000hz constantly right. Now I dont know why but that frequency will some-tunnel the lower frequencies played by the other tweeter to a position in front of you providing a better image. Now the farther away you are the higher that super-tweeter thing has to play.

EX - 2 feet = 50,000hz while 4 feet might be 100,000hz.

If I remember corectly, which considering how much I did that night I probably am not. But there is a blazed idea for you... frecking blazed.

Edit the last blazed line and insert rediculousley stupid retarded.

Ok, how about this for ideas blazed
A tweeter that can be placed in a normal position. and image perfectly.

Here is how it works right.

EX: A-Pillar passenger side tweeter imaging to driver side.

You take the tweeter and put some other crazy ultra-high frequency tweeter behind it and make that thing play frequencies like 75,000hz constantly right. Now I dont know why but that frequency will some-tunnel the lower frequencies played by the other tweeter to a position in front of you providing a better image. Now the farther away you are the higher that super-tweeter thing has to play.

EX - 2 feet = 50,000hz while 4 feet might be 100,000hz.

If I remember corectly, which considering how much I did that night I probably am not. But there is a blazed idea for you... frecking blazed.

Edit the last blazed line and insert rediculousley stupid retarded.

i didnt understand a word of that... i think i quit reading at 75khz lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

greatwhite2006

10+ year member
Save a Tree Kill a Beaver
greatwhite2006
Effingham, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date