• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
1. Product:

Zapco PX from back in the day, basically an EQ with seperate pre outs and adjustable filters with an EQ. They don't come up often..

2. Specs:

here's the manual: http://autosound21.co.kr/shop/board_data/automanual/zapco-signal-px-manual.pdf

3. Description/Condition:

One has the Zapco badge scratched off, I was told this was due to the SQ competitions back in the day being "secretive" so he didn't want competitors knowing what he was running. Missing the top plate.

The second was painted in some weird felt paint (apparently it was expensive, but sure doesn't last) so a lot of the descriptions are covered over but its still fully functional.

Note: you will need to source your own bipolar PSU

4. Price: :

$350 for the chrome PX

$250 for the pretty but scratched off PX

$200 for the painted PX

$240 for the working bipolar power supply, one available. Price drop to $200 if purchased with a PX

I have (3) broken bipolar power supplies (for parts maybe?) available for whatever you offer

5. Pictures:

5UdyNXb.jpg

zyCEuYY.jpg

pnFCqZv.jpg

ziAT7jD.jpg

Qnlt8ae.jpg

R8N5egj.jpg

Super rare stuff here. Wish I needed one, where in FL are you btw?
Hey J! I'm in daytona beach, good to see some people recognize these beauties. Very rare indeed, first time i've ever heard of them existing to be honest

Do u still have the zap I Eq if so how much u want for it n also I'm pushing a set of SA 18" Nightshades 2800rms that Taramps going to put out enough an do u have any other amps with more power just asking if not still want the Taramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...