SOLD Old School to the max.... Autotek 44, 66, 99 White Mean Machines!!!!!!

o. l. t.
10+ year member

The Audio Whisperer
Early 90's
Very rare chance! All are in great shape, small nicks but not major damage. 100% working. This is only for sale or a day or two.

Model 44 - $150 shipped

Model 66 - $175 shipped

Model 99 - $200 shipped

Don't ask specs, if you don't know you don't deserve them.

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

How bout you start keeping it shut right now. This is a for sale forum there are 36 other subforums to go chat. The OP says DO NOT ASK ABOUT SPECS.... what did you do? Crackhead..........

LOL is right........if i woulda known I was gonna get my balls busted for mentioning I had an old autotek amp at one time in the same comment that I was asking for some specs I would have just kept my mouth shut.
good idea! sparky

LOL is right........if i woulda known I was gonna get my balls busted for mentioning I had an old autotek amp at one time in the same comment that I was asking for some specs I would have just kept my mouth shut.
butthurt_report_form.jpg

To the OP: Nice amps and nice prices for the condition. GLWS

so if someone is interested in what you are selling you arent allowed to ask questions about something that you are not sure about? thats all I did...........stated i ran a similar amp before and I was interested in one of these but i was not sure of the specs on them. I am not gonna buy something blind. sorry for being interested in your amps and that u had to be rude to my first reply. didnt know I was required to go to chat to ask about ur stuff or reply on here. I guess u need to inform the others that commented and didnt say they wanted to buy them that they should have put it in chat. good lord last time I was in audio and on this forum is was ok to ask questions but now it seems that you cant do that anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for all 3 shipped to 15845? Thinking of making some Sleeper Jensen amps... Thanks
$525

+ $38.50 UPS

-------------------

563.50 shipped

- $50 bulk purchase discount

------------------------------

$513.50 shipped for the ultimate amp set.

Re: Old School to the max.... Autotek 44, 66, 99 White Mean Machines!!!!!!

so if someone is interested in what you are selling you arent allowed to ask questions about something that you are not sure about? thats all I did...........stated i ran a similar amp before and I was interested in one of these but i was not sure of the specs on them. I am not gonna buy something blind. sorry for being interested in your amps and that u had to be rude to my first reply. didnt know I was required to go to chat to ask about ur stuff or reply on here. I guess u need to inform the others that commented and didnt say they wanted to buy them that they should have put it in chat.

Umm, I was the one that shot you down in the first place, simply because reading>you!

get your panties out of your crack and grow some nuts. **** it is the internet and you simply fell into the stupid trap. get over it.

next time try google, I will do this once for you, then you are on your own.

Let me google that for you

This is truly some of the best amps made....born in 1995 and still going strong thats quality!! if I had the money I would buy them just to have....bump glws

Build dates all in 1994, sold in 1995. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Screenshot2010-02-08at111308PM.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.