Old School Soundstream Exact Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello,

I have been out of the car audio world for awhile. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone who was familiar with the Soundstream Exact subs (I had 2 12" in a sealed box with 500 watts going to each sub) could recommend a new sub that is comparable to the Soundstream. Those subs were monsters!! I had them in the trunl of an 86 Buick Regal and it was slammin!! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I already have a Kicker cx1200.1 amp to run whatever subs I get and they will be in the trunk of a 2000 BMW 323i.

Budget is around 700 or so.

Planning on building a sealed box (I just like the sound better)

Thank you!

Hello,I have been out of the car audio world for awhile. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone who was familiar with the Soundstream Exact subs (I had 2 12" in a sealed box with 500 watts going to each sub) could recommend a new sub that is comparable to the Soundstream. Those subs were monsters!! I had them in the trunl of an 86 Buick Regal and it was slammin!! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I already have a Kicker cx1200.1 amp to run whatever subs I get and they will be in the trunk of a 2000 BMW 323i.

Budget is around 700 or so.

Planning on building a sealed box (I just like the sound better)

Thank you!
if you like the sound of sealed better youve probably never experienced a properly built ported box...

thats a very nice budget for low powered subs... unfortunately ive never ran a ss sub so i dont know the sound ur looking for...

there are alot of great brands out there my fav. low power sub well one of them is the obsidians...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.