Old school Sony XM 10020 and Pyramid "gold series" PB-810 amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Both are around 7-8 cosmetically, we all have our opinions when it comes to this. They look pretty good to me still, see pics. All screws are there and work great.

Sony. 2 x 100, .08 thd and 105 db. Great Japan made sq amps as most of us know.

Pyramid. 75 x 4, says 300 watts rms, that's about all i know. Has 2 25 amp fuses so im sure its underrated. Clean sounding amp imo

Price: Each one is $80 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: ^^^^^^^^

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DAMMM!! Both amps are worth Every penny.That pyramid was Very nicely made,with underated power to boot.More like 70 x 4..And clean.4 ohm mono stable for sure,as I ran 4 StillWater Kicker tens on two ch Bridged,and a pair of JBL 6x9s without any issues,and Slammed very nicely.Sony amp is a very nice SQ/SQL amp,has lots of Clean Power,and one of the Best ever made by Sony.Great Amps!! GLWS!! Great guy to Deal with peoples,Fast secured shipping as well

DAMMM!! Both amps are worth Every penny.That pyramid was Very nicely made,with underated power to boot.More like 70 x 4..And clean.4 ohm mono stable for sure,as I ran 4 StillWater Kicker tens on two ch Bridged,and a pair of JBL 6x9s without any issues,and Slammed very nicely.Sony amp is a very nice SQ/SQL amp,has lots of Clean Power,and one of the Best ever made by Sony.Great Amps!! GLWS!! Great guy to Deal with peoples,Fast secured shipping as well
Yeah, the Pyramid amp surprised me that's for. I knew the Sony would sound good haha. Thanks dude!

Can we see the guts on that pyramid?
Ill get some up later when im home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...