Old School Re audio HC12 from 2002 BRAND NEW! VERY RARE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

RE audio HC12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Re audio HC 12 ( I believe these were made in 2002). It is Brand spanking NEW, Never seen power and has never been mounted. It is a dual 2 rated 1200wrms but can take much more. This thing is a beast, Just ask caraudio member cyn. I sold him the used HC12 I had.

Price:

$300 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via fedex

Item Pictures:

IMG_20120423_174213.jpg

IMG_20120706_224425.jpg

IMG_20120706_224343.jpg

IMG_20120706_224447.jpg

nice earthquake beeast in the back. never seen one owned
Lol its brand new. Have not had a chance to get a box built for it. Tried to put it in a box I already had to test it out but it didn't fit. Its more like a 16" then a "15.

Kind of thinking about selling it but its so rare. I have never seen anyone with one either.

Man I wish I had the cash for it:crap:GLWS
Thanks bro!

Great sub here... I bought the other one that was listed... Will get very loud off RMS wattage...

If you get rid of that EarthQuake let me know man lol... already tried to talk you out of it before..

You must have a small warehouse for all the cool shlt you own! Probably wander around in there and fap fap fap once in a while... I'm very jelly. Glws by the way. Very nice moofer.

Great sub here... I bought the other one that was listed... Will get very loud off RMS wattage... If you get rid of that EarthQuake let me know man lol... already tried to talk you out of it before..
Lol u will be the 1st to know if I sell the holees sub

You must have a small warehouse for all the cool shlt you own! Probably wander around in there and fap fap fap once in a while... I'm very jelly. Glws by the way. Very nice moofer.
My collection is getting thin. The wife is making me sell most of my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...