Old School PPI and Kicker Amplifiers

I've got the SI 4 channel (not sure model, think its the 400 4 channel) that didn't work for a buddy (would cut off) but I got it and it worked fine for 10 mins of 1/2 gain or so but had to stop. I could check deeper into it if interested? Also, cosmetically you want it perfect? If so I will move on, LOL.

Thanks for the offer but looking specifically for the one's listed originally. Bump.
if interested at all, i have a 354xi. i know it's not what you were looking for, just thought i'd see if interested or not

Thanks for the offer. The reason I really want these is b/c they hold a personal significance so i'm not really going to be satisfied unless it's those 2. I'm willing to pay good $$$$ too.

[/color]
I'm located near Winston, but I'd be willing to drive. So that's not a problem.
Hickory Pawn & Gun located on hwy 70 in Hickory, NC had a pair of PPI PC Series amps. Saw them last week when I was in NC on business. Can't recall what size they were but both were only like $80 each & in decent shape. Were the original PC Series, too. Look up their number & give them a call in the morning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.