Old School Mustang big block SQ build......

Which moter does the Mustang really have

• Total voters
Ive had more than one project to work on...It takes time to get back around to some of my diffrent rides...I had almost forgot I bought the car till the other day and I moved a big tarp in the warehouse and there she was...lol
Lol. Do you have any pics of a completed build? It sure seems like you have the resources to do some bad@ss builds, I just wish one would get done. FYI.

I don't want to be a hater, but "haterz gonna hate" because you never get anything done. If you could post up some completed builds, that aren't a generic ugly old Benz with 22" "shoes" and a generic "old school" HU on crappy door speakers, people would give you more respect. Just FYI.

Lol. Do you have any pics of a completed build? It sure seems like you have the resources to do some bad@ss builds, I just wish one would get done. FYI.
I don't want to be a hater, but "haterz gonna hate" because you never get anything done. If you could post up some completed builds, that aren't a generic ugly old Benz with 22" "shoes" and a generic "old school" HU on crappy door speakers, people would give you more respect. Just FYI.
this build log has me 18 pages and helped my poast count out plenty...so it serves its purpose...ill poast pics and additions as i work on the car...im sending it to the paint shop soon to return it to the original color it was painted in 1973....i plan on adding custom kick panel speakers ...and i have a center ch. speaker i bought for it....that will be going in soon ...along with a US Accoustics ZED made 6ch...for the front stage....

Well I got a set of these shoes on the way with some Nexen 5000 sole's....for the vert //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

73MustangWheels.jpg

It is nothing to do with being a hater my friend....we come to this thread to see audio builds and I went through 18 pages of nothing but talking and a few people posting their own pictures. Maybe you should have waited to start this post when you were ready to start building.

It is nothing to do with being a hater my friend....we come to this thread to see audio builds and I went through 18 pages of nothing but talking and a few people posting their own pictures. Maybe you should have waited to start this post when you were ready to start building.
i post pics as i add new things thats what builds are for...if your really into car audio a build will never get finished because plans change or you get new equipment to try out...so most are a never ending projects Its nothing but a hobby...i collect cars and car audio...some people collect baseball cards and postage stamps....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...