Old School MTX Thunder 564 4 Channel Amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
1 used MTX Thunder 564 4 channel amplifier

Used and in pretty good condition overall. The amp works great the only operational issue I've had is the rear gain potentiometer is a little scratch and will make some noise occasionally during adjustment. I've had this issue in pretty much every vintage MTX amp I've ever owned (more than a dozen now). It's currently running some components and a sub in my garage. There is 1 small corrosion spot on the heatsink-I've priced accordingly.

Link from MTX's site: MTX Car Audio - Thunder564 Amplifier

Price: 95 shipped to the lower 48 via Paypal

Shipping is included:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.