Status
Not open for further replies.

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Product Brand & Model:

lanzar opti 2200

Condition of all items: Pretty freakin good. A little rust under the bottom plates paint and a scratch here and there but it looks nice.

Total Price: :80plus shipping paypal, no echecks

Shipping Terms: : Ship upon payment, buyer pays actual shipping

Reason for Selling: No use for it

Pictures: -
lanzarname.jpg

HPIM5928.jpg

HPIM5929.jpg

HPIM5933.jpg

HPIM5932.jpg

HPIM5930.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/nutxo/HPIM5931.jpg

Any additional info you want us to know: I took it apart thinking it was missing screws as shown in the last pic and apparently there just nothing there. If it sells before 5 pm my time of before 330 pm tomorrow it can ship same day

Last edited by a moderator:
I bench tested this amp before it went to were Nutxo pick it up from, That sucker is a tank! Its big bother is in Mpowers 4 runner pushing 2 9122's at 4ohm at 2000rms.

/bump for you!

Nice amp here and a great price. Has enough outputs to do 300 watts a channel easy if the power supply in the amp can keep up with it. Circuit board looks very clean for an amp this old. Wish I had a use for this.

Nice amp here and a great price. Has enough outputs to do 300 watts a channel easy if the power supply in the amp can keep up with it. Circuit board looks very clean for an amp this old. Wish I had a use for this.
The manual actually states 800 @14.4 . I dunno.

My old amp! Would you sell it back to me at your local price hookup? PM me brotha. Thanks. The 2500 is missing it's little brotha

Id love to but I really need comps and a big class D :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...