Old School Earthquake Pure SQ Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmechanic
10+ year member

S.E. Ks.
Item(s) for Sale: Earthquake 40 UHC Gold & 6600XM

Item(s) Description/Condition: 40 UHC is new in the box with all paperwork, even the sticker. Only seen power to test on the bench when bought. 6600XM is basically mint. It has a very minor scratch on top that you can't even see in the pics. There is also a tiny bit of the writing that's barely scratched on the terminal end. Overall it's a beautiful & fully functional amp. Both made in USA. Both built like tanks & as far as I'm concerned some of the best sound quality ever put into a car amplifier & I've owned many, many brands of amps.

Specs for 40UHC:

40 watts RMS @ 4 ohms

600 watts RMS @ 2 ohms

1200+ watts RMS @ 1 ohm

All measured at 12 Volts. It has been said & I can't confirm that it'll do 1400 RMS @ 1 ohm on 14.4 Volts. According to the "manual" you need to parallel a battery every time you cut the impedance in half lol.

Specs for the 6600XM:

85 watts RMS @ 4 ohms x 6 channels

115 watts RMS @ 2 ohms x 6 channels

215 watts RMS @ 4 ohms x 3 channels bridged

Price: $475 + shipping obo on the 40UHC. $400 + shipping obo on the 6600. Combined price is $700 + shipping.

Trades... I'll consider a straight up trade for either amp for a mint or close Soundstream Reference 5.1000. Partial trades for a Massive NX5, Power Acoustik SQ10 DVC subwoofers or a pair of old Infinity EMIT home stereo tweeters with the round, grey face plate & blue writing. Or any OLD Infinity Beta car speakers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Paid by buyer. Most likely Fedex ground. Other feedback: DIYMA, CACO, RC Groups, eBay

Item Pictures:

Album with more pics

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks Jax. Yeah they're on eBay but I'd much much rather sell them on here to avoid the raping in fees. Plus I'd know they would be going to a good home:p:

Sent you a pm
I sent you a text. Sorry I just now saw your post/pm. I have been too busy to get on here. After they didn't sell on fleabay & I haven't had any serious interest on any of these forums I just figured I'd be keeping these. I'm not giving them away. I think the price of $700 for the pair is way under what they're worth.

Bump. I will trade either amp for a very nice condition Verizon Glaxay S3. Preferably 32 gig but I'll still consider a 16 gig. Especially if it's not white lol

I sold you that 6600 right? Man that is like the rareist of rare amp, plus its practical and useful for daily.

If I had the extra $ I'd buy it just to horde it. Sick sick piece. Almost never sold it in the first place...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

What kind of amp you looking for trade wise?

I sold you that 6600 right? Man that is like the rareist of rare amp, plus its practical and useful for daily.
If I had the extra $ I'd buy it just to horde it. Sick sick piece. Almost never sold it in the first place...
Yep it was yours. And yes it's about as rare as it gets. I can't believe no one is biting. I'm taking a loss & I think I under paid when I bought it. I had it listed once before & some ******* on diyma sent me a link to a site supposedly selling some for $300 new & they were using your picture you used when I bought it from you. After a couple of calls I found out it was a scam. They were supposedly getting them direct from Earthquake. I called Earthquake & they said they had no more such amps & they never heard of that site lol

I honestly hate to let these go. They took me a long time to find & I have $1k invested. But they won't fit anywhere in my car & I'm in a bind right now.

IWhat kind of amp you looking for trade wise?
The only amps I will consider are a massive nx5 or a Soundstream ref 5.1000. Given value difference I won't trade both. Only one of them. Honestly I'm ok with the 40uhc selling & me keeping the 6 channel. Right now I need the cell phone so I can unlock it & switch to pre paid & tell AT&T to **** off.

Make it fit. Lol
If I wasn't in such a financial bind I would. Right now car audio doesn't mean a lot to me. I do want decent tunes but it's not high priority. Plus I enjoy my home theater much more. It has grown into a monster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...