Specs as copied from amp guts:

2 x 300W @ 4 ohms

2 x 550W @ 2 ohms

1 x 1150W @ 4 ohms bridged

THD: 0.015%

S/N Ratio: 110dB

Built by Zed Audio

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect working condition. One of the terminal screws is missing but can be replaced (shouldn't be that hard to work out). The amp is old and has scratches here and there. The mounting holes are missing 3/4 of the rubber grommets. Other than that, everything is good to go. I never had an issue with it and have been running it for two months after buying it used locally. Reason for sale is that I no longer have a vehicle to run this equipment in.

Price:

$180 (not sure what they run), also not in a huge hurry to sell it though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I would much rather sell this locally.

lqIXS.jpg

Earthquake was never built by Zed. They were sued by zed fro making direct copies of hifonics amps. They are every bit as good as Zed though even though they were made in korea.

I'm reasonably motivated to sell this amp. Spooney, If you're interested, shoot me an offer that you can make that is reasonable and we can chat. I'm alright with shipping, I just fear the horror stories i've read over my years on this forum.

I'm reasonably motivated to sell this amp. Spooney, If you're interested, shoot me an offer that you can make that is reasonable and we can chat. I'm alright with shipping, I just fear the horror stories i've read over my years on this forum.
Really appreciate that man but I literally have just about no money for car audio at the moment. I could only offer up some trades unless my other things sell.

Nice amp! I would offer up if I didn't already have one...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

BTW, the 4 ohm rating is 380x2 at 4 ohms, despite the 2300 model. Here's the full line Earthquake sound amp manual from 1995:

1995 Earthquake Sound Amplifier Manual - PA-2020, PA-2030, PA-2040, PA-2040c, PA-2050, PA-2075, PA-2150, PA-2300, PA-2075c, PA-2150c, PA-4300, PA-4030, PA-4020c, PA-4050c & PA-4100c (if you found this from a search engine, you're welcome...the manual is 9.3MB in size and took 30 minutes of my time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif)

I haven't benched mine for output yet, but this amp is powerful and should put out as much as a HiFonics Zeus VII or VIII. GLWS, somebody should snatch this joker up!!

Op dont take anything less then your asking price or trade it for junk!

180.00 is a steal for this bad boy.

And the myth about Zed sueing EQ is just that. These were designed by Lord Helmet (the original owner and lead amplifier designer of EQ back in the 90's) who split off and made a new company here in WA state called NeXus car audio.

Oh, also, I'm not looking for any trades right now sorry. Unless someone had an alpine PLV-5/PLV-7; for some ungodly reason I feel like I must own one of those at some point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.