Old School Beef

i happen to also have the usa200, in black, though.... collecting dust...

also, it should be the 1200@2 model, and only require about 120/125a in fusing. the 225 fuse is for comp, provided you have done the correct power mods. the thing that was done is board direct power wire in dual 4, or better, and cooling fans. keep in mind, this is for 1ohm competition, kind of like the old ms/mps pg amps, but was made for it. fyi, the tripple fork terminals were there because that is the terminals that they could readily buy for it, instead of having some made of appropriate size. also, the small runs of 8awg cables are still used to handle large amounts of current in amps being built today.

i happen to also have the usa200, in black, though.... collecting dust...

also, it should be the 1200@2 model, and only require about 120/125a in fusing. the 225 fuse is for comp, provided you have done the correct power mods. the thing that was done is board direct power wire in dual 4, or better, and cooling fans. keep in mind, this is for 1ohm competition, kind of like the old ms/mps pg amps, but was made for it. fyi, the tripple fork terminals were there because that is the terminals that they could readily buy for it, instead of having some made of appropriate size. also, the small runs of 8awg cables are still used to handle large amounts of current in amps being built today.
Thank you very much for chiming in Heath. Thats about the best info I've gotten so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.