old school audiobahns. anygood?

cheapaudio
10+ year member

Ohio
i have 2 12" audiobahns , they are awt12x , i kno there atleast 6 years old,, they came out before the flame baskets,, they have the aluminum baskets, rated for 1000 watts each.. just curious if those were anygood? heres a few distorted pics.

there not that old, and most people on here hate audiobahn my buddy had 4 f those subs in a explorer in a ported box tuned to about 35hz and it pounded

yeah dude...

sell them to some kid around your neighborhood.

Tell him there made by NASA and will give him 236dB's....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yeah dude...
sell them to some kid around your neighborhood.

Tell him there made by NASA and will give him 236dB's....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol. yea that would be great.. i have tried. kinda hard i live in a broke azz town..

i got a load of shyt for sell , i just need a new camera. ill prolly have the ole lady pic one up today.

ill second that the alum q's are not bad at all. my girl has had a pair in a sealed box for over two years and they sound decent off 300wrms a piece.

i dont know about the rest of these guys around here, but i had that sub a while back and i have had ALOT of subs since then.... i will say that they are way louder than most people expect them to be. {for an audiobahn}. and even with the phat surround that it has, it still has an incredible amount of excursion {for an audiobahn}. i dont know who has had this sub to test and play with, but this info is coming from first hand experience. thats just my

.02 cents

they are up for sell along with a bunch of other stuff, i just wanted to get a new camera first.. which i just bought one today, so new pics of all my stuff for sell should be up tomorrow in the classifieds.

and they prolly arent even broke in,, ive never had over 400 watts on either of them.. and they are 1000 watts rms 2000 peak

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.