ok, really, I need opinions on digital design subs

RJ_22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
I was almost dead set on IDmax subs, but then I went to a local store, and found DD subs. I was impressed with the way they were built, how stiff they were, and how much power the could handle. Now my question is, should I do one 12" 3500d or 2 2500a 12" subs? They will be played on my mojo amp, wich is 2400 watts. Man,I am in love with DD subs now:D

resonance makes a great product...

no flim flam, made up specs, or inflated information.. they do what they say, and they stick by their products..

this includes the entire resonance family.... DD, and Audioque, etc..

Loyd L.

How do you go from being daed set on the IDMAX, which is a delicate, low tolerance to abuse, SQ/SQL woofer... To DD which is pretty much on the other side of this comparison.

I think you should listen to both and see which you like better

I can't change my mind? I have heard the idmax sub, just not this years version. I was also worried that my amp, might be too strong for the idmax also. Atleast I know the dd will take the abuse

the lower lines of the dds sound amazing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would go with the single 12 just for the wow factor

the lower lines of the dds sound amazing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That's what I was thinking, that's why I went with the single 12" mojo sub

I wouldn't say the idmaxes can't take abuse. They arent' built like tanks or anything, if anything I'd say the problem is efficiency. They don't need or want a 1000+ watts to get stupid loud, they do fine on 500 or so in most cases. People buy them expecting a supersub like all the rest when it's a very differnet beast.

I think I am just going to do the 3512, it seems it would be right on par with the mojo amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.