Ok people who have strapped amps step in...

Participant count
  • Participant list

mgcauctions09
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
Here is my fear of strapping. If I strap 2 amps to my 8 subs how do I know it is getting the full power from both amps. I mean is it possible for something not work right and the subs only see power from one amp and me not knowing?

I've only strapped once and even then it was only for about a month period or so, so I'm not totally savvy on the topic. However, the process is very simple so there isn't a lot of room for huge error to the degree that your second amp won't work at all especially if your following a diagram. Once you strap the two, both amp lights should turn on as normal indicating they are both receiving power. As far as for sure knowing, I would imagine you could easily measure each amp in some fashion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.