ok i have some problems any help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

xchaosx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pa
ok here is the deal i've ran ported for the last 2 years may be i'm set on ported i'm not sure so now i'm running 4 12's instead of 2 12's in 1.25 each sealed instead of 4.5 each ported but the problem is the box plays way too much bass guitar in the sealed box and it's driveing me nutz there is no polyfil in the box but i don't remember sealed sounding so shitty any suggestions would be great it so i'll scrap it and do something else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
Will you post a picture if the LC2i as it is wired. How did you set the output gains of the LC2i? What is the max voltage gain input on the amplifier?

About this thread

xchaosx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
xchaosx
pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date